Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fionaluv



Visit The Official Site of Fiona


Hi Guys! And Welcome to my Blog! Here I'm gonna present my Official Website. You'll find a lot of often updated links to free galleries of photos and movies of me and my friends. I'm sure you know me and that's why just a couple of words about me: I'm 19 but I look like 17 ( everybody says taht ) and I go to college. When I started my website I was a little bit scaptic about all this internet stuff ... But now I love my site and making videos and photos to update it make real fun. I like staying in front of the camera and geting naughty in my videos. And what I really enjoy ist the time spent with my members in the live Webcma Chat! That's really amusing and I love it! What else about me? If you wanna know more - visit the official site and write me an email - I'll answer personally - I promise!





Each photo has a link to a site with 12 free photos. So You better check them all! There is also a link on the bottom of my Blog to a whole Free Site with even more free videos and photos and a list with all my free galleries posted on the net! So if you like this couple free samples here, You'll really enjoy this free preview site! On my official website there is a free tour also that shows you what you'll find in the members area and will let you download more free sample pics.

That's all. Hope to see you soon inside the members area and perhaps meet you personally in the chat area!
Kisses,
your Fiona.




Get More Free Photos Of FionaLuv


2 Comments:

Blogger Gregan said...

Hi Fiona from Gregan --

Hi Fiona I am a film/video producer http://imt.net/~kruzndog with numerous feature credits. How would you like to get in touch with me? kruzndog@imt.net

I recently had another of my feature length video documentaries webcast on the internet and I am always into new projects.

Gregan Wortman
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kinhando

2:40 PM  
Blogger Gregan said...

Hi Fiona from Gregan --

Hi Fiona I am a film/video producer http://imt.net/~kruzndog with numerous feature length credits. How would you like to get in touch with me? kruzndog@imt.net

I recently had my newest feature Pow Wow Trail to Ariel webcast over the internet and I am always into new projects.

Gregan Wortman

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home